RCP unit for prototype fleets and small series
Today’s markets are characterized by ever shorter development cycles and, at the same time, an enormous increase in the functionality of control units.
Therefore, we have developed VeRa H2 based on our proven and widely used VeRa system. Consistent model-based functional software development and powerful hardware are the key to meeting the increased demands on ECUs.
Apart from pure prototype use, the system is designed for small series and applications where the balancing act between prototype and series must be achieved. The special software architecture makes it possible to support a wide variety of hardware configurations. Furthermore, many third-party software packages are integrated through standard interfaces, so that an individual tool chain can be assembled.
The device is successfully used by our customers in the following areas, for example:
- Control of gasoline and diesel engines
- Control of direct injection systems
- Industrial engine control with application-specific additional functions
- as VCU in hybrid drives
- as a prototype inverter for electric motor control
- Freescale MPC 5674F with 264 MHz
- Altera FPGA Cyclone III
- WindRiver Compiler
- Matlab/Simulink libraries for microcontroller and FPGA
- code generation with Simulink/Stateflow Coder or Targetlink
- flexible, adaptable blockset for hardware abstraction
- XCP interface for calibration systems such as ETAS INCA, dSPACE-CDNG, ATI-Vision
- suitable for developments according to ISO 26262